Welcome to the team! We are so exited to bring you on board.
But first things first – please complete the following forms as completely as possible… and turn these in to the Management. These are needed before we can put you on a job and get you paid.
[trx_line style=”solid” color=”#080808″ width=”800″ top=”inherit” bottom=”inherit” left=”inherit” right=”inherit”]
Also, a few other notable requirements that staff members must adhere to:
1) You must be CPR certified. If you are not, please let us know and we can schedule a training.
2) You must carry your own insurance policy. Please note that you are liable in case of any accidents. So get yourself covered.
3) You are required to attend our staff meetings as scheduled. These are important as we always have valuable information to share with you – plus we always love to see your sparkly faces 🙂
4) Check the Staff calendar periodically. And respond back to emailed/texted shift assignments. We are counting on you when you are staffed for an event – so please keep track of what’s going on. Communication is of the utmost importance.
5) Smile and have fun at your events! Nobody likes a party pooper!
Congratulations on getting the gig with us. See you at the party!