Protect your Event/Party space by keeping your event environment safe and sanitized for you and your guests.
Our Event Disinfection and Sanitation Service includes cleaning, disinfection, and properly disposing of all infected materials, performing air fogging and surface wipe down with CDC and EPA-registered chemicals to kill the Human Coronavirus, adhering to the stringent COVID-19 neutralization process.
***Priced up to 500 SF of area (+$.39 per square foot over 500 SF)***
It is important that we do everything we can to prevent ourselves and our loved ones from contracting a virus or disease. Here are a few informative tips to help prevent the spread of virus and disease:
- Avoid coming into contact with people, maintain a safe distance
- Do not shake hands or hug people when greeting each other
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and use it if you do not have immediate access to soap and water
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks